- Superior stability to traditional polycentric designs via the patented AutoLock Technology.
- Friction swing phase control via the patent-pending Variable Cadence Controller.
- Simple twist-knob manual lock.
- Available with and without adjustable stance flexion.
- Waterproof and submersible in freshwater (e.g. shower, lake)
- K2 amputees with the potential to become moderate to high K2 ambulators and use a non-manual locking knee.
- Preparatory prosthesis for new patients with the potential to become K3–K4 mobility level ambulators after rehabilitation.
- Underinsured amputees that require a high-functioning, non-hydraulic prosthetic knee.
- Hip disarticulation or bilateral above knee amputees that require a knee with inherent stability.
|Amputation Level||Transfemoral, Knee Disarticulation (Non-Stance Flexion Only)|
|Knee Flexion Angle||150°|
|ATK-PA-01 Device Height & Weight||7 5⁄16 in (186mm)
2.29 lb (1,040g)
|ATK-SF-01 Device Height & Weight||7 15⁄16 in (201mm)
2.71 lb (1,230g)
Selecting the Right Knee
In order to provide an optimal experience for every user, LegWorks offers three different models of knee, each available with or without stance flexion. View the comparison chart below to determine which model is right for your patient.
|Product Feature||All-Terrain Knee||All-Terrain Knee Premium||ATK HydraPro|
|Variable Cadence Controller||Non Fluid-based||Non Fluid-based||Hydraulic Damping|
|Submersible||Freshwater Only||Freshwater & Saltwater||Freshwater & Saltwater|
|Weight Limit||275 lb (125kg)||330 lb (150kg)||330 lb (150kg)|
|Indicated Model: Long Residuum||Without Stance Flexion||Without Stance Flexion||Without Stance Flexion|
Want to try the All-Terrain Knee?