- Waterproof and corrosion resistant. Submersible in fresh or salt water.
- Superior stability to traditional polycentric designs via the patented AutoLock Technology.
- Friction swing phase control via the patent-pending Variable Cadence Controller.
- Simple twist-knob manual lock.
- Durably designed with a weight rating of 330 lb (150kg).
- Amputees who desire a highly functional waterproof knee (e.g. shower leg, pool leg, beach leg) for a secondary prosthesis.
- Amputees who desire a high-functioning, waterproof primary prosthesis that is low maintenance.
- New K2 amputees with the potential to become K3 – K4 mobility level ambulators after rehabilitation.
- Underinsured amputees that require a waterproof, high-functioning, and non-hydraulic prosthetic knee.
|Amputation Level||Transfemoral, Knee Disarticulation (Non-Stance Flexion Only)|
|Knee Flexion Angle||150°|
|ATK-PA-02 Device Height & Weight||7 5⁄16 in (186mm)
2.30 lb (1,044g)
|ATK-SF-02 Device Height & Weight||7 15⁄16 in (201mm)
2.72 lb (1,234g)
Selecting the Right Knee
In order to provide an optimal experience for every user, LegWorks offers three different models of knee, each available with or without stance flexion. View the comparison chart below to determine which model is right for your patient.
|Product Feature||All-Terrain Knee||All-Terrain Knee Premium||ATK HydraPro|
|Variable Cadence Controller||Non Fluid-based||Non Fluid-based||Hydraulic Damping|
|Submersible||Freshwater Only||Freshwater & Saltwater||Freshwater & Saltwater|
|Weight Limit||275 lb (125kg)||330 lb (150kg)||330 lb (150kg)|
|Indicated Model: Long Residuum||Without Stance Flexion||Without Stance Flexion||Without Stance Flexion|