The All-Terrain Knee with (optional) Stance Flexion
A K2-reimbursable knee that’s safe, stable, and transitions with your patient.
- Patented AutoLock Technology stance phase controller that locks upon full swing phase extension, offering superior stability
- Variable Cadence Controller swing phase controller that allows for multiple walking speeds without a hydraulic or pneumatic unit, so your patient can progress in their mobility
- A simple twist-knob manual locking feature for increased safety during the rehabilitation process or situational use on uneven terrain.
- Available with and without adjustable stance flexion
- Waterproof in fresh water (for occasional use in the shower or pool
- K2 patients (geriatric or younger) with the potential to be a moderate to high K2 ambulator and use a non-manual locking knee
- Preparatory prosthesis for new patients with the potential to become K3 – K4 mobility level ambulators after their rehabilitation
- Uninsured or underinsured patients that need a high-functioning non-hydraulic prosthetic knee
- Hip disarticulation or bilateral above knee amputees that need a knee with a lot of inherent stability
All-Terrain Knee Tech Specs: