All-Terrain Knee Premium with (optional) Stance Flexion
A high-functioning, waterproof, and purely mechanical knee joint that enables your patients to conquer all terrains.
- Patented Autolock Technology stance phase controller gives patients confidence on all terrains
- Novel swing phase controller allows for variable cadence without the use of a hydraulic or pneumatic
- Waterproof and corrosion resistant (for use in the pool, the beach, fishing, and boating activities)
- Available with and without adjustable stance flexion
- Highly durable and weight rated to 330lbs (150kg)
- Fulfills the security needs of a single speed ambulatory and meets the rugged demands of the highly active amputee
- Manual locking mode allows for absolute stability in or around the water.
- Patients looking for a highly functional waterproof prosthesis (e.g. shower leg, pool leg, beach leg) as a secondary prosthesis
- Primary prosthesis for patients who want a high-functioning, waterproof everyday prosthesis that is low maintenance
- New K2 patients with the potential to become K3 – K4 mobility level ambulators after their rehabilitation phase. The All-Terrain Knee Premium can then be used as a fully functional secondary prosthesis for the beach or lake
- Uninsured or underinsured patients that need a waterproof, high-functioning and non-hydraulic prosthetic knee