- Superior stability to traditional polycentric designs via the patented AutoLock Technology.
- Friction swing phase control via the patent-pending Variable Cadence Controller.
- Simple twist-knob manual lock.
- Available with and without adjustable stance flexion.
- Waterproof in freshwater (e.g. shower, lake)
- Adjustable stance flexion via a proximal stance flexion adaptor.
- K2 amputees with the potential to become moderate to high K2 ambulators and use a non-manual locking knee.
- Preparatory prosthesis for new patients with the potential to become K3–K4 mobility level ambulators after rehabilitation.
- Underinsured amputees that require a high-functioning, non-hydraulic prosthetic knee.
- Bilateral above knee amputees that require a knee with inherent stability.
|Weight Rating||275 lb (125kg)|
|Knee Flexion Angle||150°|
|Proximal Connection||Pyramid Adaptor|
|Distal Connection||30mm Tube Clamp|
|Proximal Portion Length||1 9⁄16 (40mm)|
|Tube Clamp Depth||1 3⁄4 (45mm)|
|Device Weight||2.71 lb (1,230g)|
|Device Height||7 15⁄16 (201mm)|
Selecting an All-Terrain Knee
The All-Terrain Knee collection offers four different configurations to provide an optimal experience for each use. Both the All-Terrain Knee and All-Terrain Knee Premium are available with or without stance flexion. View the comparison chart below to determine which model is right for your patient.
|All-Terrain Knee||All-Terrain Knee with Stance Flexion||All-Terrain Knee Premium||All-Terrain Knee Premium with Stance Flexion|
|Freshwater Activities Only|
|Freshwater and Saltwater Activities|
|Rated up to 330 lb (150kg)|
|Rated up to 275 lb (125kg)|
|Long TF Residuum or KD|